Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing information, such as credit card number and billing address
- Unique identifiers, such as user name, account number, and password
- Preference information, such as order history and marketing preferences
- As is true of most websites, we automatically gather information about your computers such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use (or may use) this information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our website and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
Information obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We will not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities, such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information, only as necessary, to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
Third Party E-Commerce Solutions Provider
We may use a third-party e-commerce solutions provider. They may host our ordering system, and collect your billing information directly from you for the purpose of processing your order. This company does not use this information for any other purpose.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Our website may contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
We may use a third party to gather information about how users use our website. For example, we analyze how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our site may include links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from ours. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Additional Policy Information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time.
becoming Aware, LLC
PO Box 1457
Franklin TN 37065